Friday, September 9, 2022

Taki-bi no Oni, Greater and Lesser Elemental Terror of Fire


 While I am thinking about Rokugan, I figured I would follow with this pair of miniatures completed in 2013 - nearly a decade old! My Rokugan project is one of my first paint projects, and may be my longest running. I am not a fan of the Clan War model for the Terror of Fire, but I found a suitable pair of miniatures to represent both the Greater and Lesser forms in my collection of Reaper Bones. They are described as female forms of bright green fire, hence the unusual color for these elementals, but I have come to really appreciate them. This color palate is broadly used in my collection to symbolize spirits, so its use here has good continuity with the rest of my collection.  They definitely stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment