Monday, September 12, 2022

Ogres and Goblins Warband

 

I could've sworn I had posted this warband here on the blog before, but it looks like I omitted one of my favorite big projects in my collection! These minis are some of the best that reaper has done in its bones line, and I love that they are themed together. They have continued to add more ogres and goblins with a similar style, and I have since added a handful of additional models, but this collection is the original group first completed in 2018.

I already have multiple goblin warbands in my collection, so I elected to go with the seldom used blue as the base skin color. I really like the look as it contrasts well with the orange skin of the ogres and the rusted iron used throughout. I doubled down on the palate by using bright aqua accents as well. 

 This collection is a critical part of my goal to complete all the models necessary to run LMoP and DoIP, so I am happy to have them done! Other models from those modules are at the top of my queue, and I will need to expand the number of goblins quite a bit.

Below are some pictures of subgroups so everything can be seen a little more clearly

Ogre Leaders:

Ogre Brutes:



Goblins:




No comments:

Post a Comment