Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fox


 A red fox! I am going to post a number of animals today in a bit of a binge (including some stuff I have never published before!). I have decided to post them individually even though I usually post animals in groups. As a favorite subject of mine, I think each one deserves its moment in the sun here in my blog

 

They are usually so small that they paint up in a single fast session, and they typically don't require much in terms of techniques - just some quick washes and highlights. I probably spend as much time on researching these little critters as I do actually painting them, but hey, that's fun too. I try to make each as close accurate to their living counterparts as possible.    this little guy was originally painted and published prior to January 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment