Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Bluejay

 

This is one of my favorite animal miniatures. Despite the simple techniques and brushstrokes I think it is one of the most effective and striking outcomes I have achieved on animal mini.  This is a very tiny model and a somewhat poorly defined Bones miniatures (on a 20mm base). It is listed as a hawk, but I think it actually looked more like a bluejay, si I reskinned it with paint. Of course, I have never actually seen a real bluejay....


This is the last of the animal miniatures I have previously published that I will be posting here for the time being. . My backlog of animal miniatures to post is pretty sizeable, so I expect will revisit them at some point, but for now I am looking forward to moving on to more monstrous blog entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment