Monday, July 11, 2016

Grave Wraith

Following the speed painting success of Sir Forscale I was feeling invigorated - I could achieve my (very modest) paint goal! i just needed to do more of that...
Queue the bones wraith I found lying on my living room floor (thanks kids!). I was wondering how well the translucent bones material would paint up. turns out, just like the normal stuff. this very simple PJ was prepped and based, cured two hours, then painted in a single sitting. I kept the palate very simple, with only the sword receiving any embellishment. painted mostly with Midnight Blue, Twilight Blue, and Maggot White.
 He'll fill a gap in my collection (incorporeal undead) quite nicely. I plan on doing the bones spirit (77098) in a whitish ghostly palate to compare and contrast with this style.

No comments:

Post a Comment