Monday, October 28, 2013

Ridgeback Lizardmen






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From the archive!
These are my favorite lizardmen miniatures on the market. They are  imposing models (40mm base) from the Antimatter Games Dragonblood line. AMG was fortunate enough to re-acquire the line from Cavalcade Wargames before they close down. I am missing a few of the lizardmen so I am really happy that I can now pick them up from the Shadowsea Kickstarter for a bargain.

I wanted something different stylistically for these unique lizardmen so I intentionally avoided classic greens and instead went with colors consistent with some lesser known iguana species. Sometimes I love the choice to paint them in warm colors, some times I don't. right now I am happy with it, which is a good thing because I have another set of warriors and the very impressive lord on my paint table (rescued from the shelf of shame). expect to see them soon, as well as a lot more of my Shadowsea/Deepwars stuff, both new and old.



No comments:

Post a Comment