Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Manes Demons

 


 

Fresh from the kitchen table! I received these guys as part of my CSM rewards and knocked them out as fast as I could. they share a color & basing scheme in common with all of my demons: blue skin, green eyes and reddish golden hair; while still being unique. They are quite small and the models are mounted on 20mm round bases, my preferred choice for small sized minis. at some point I'd like to get another 27 of these and convert up a crazy swarm of the evil looking little demons.

Getting close to reaching my annual paint goal of 52 minis! Only three to go!

 Edit: These are among my most viewed miniatures - but the pictures were awful! I have posted newer photos above, but the pics below are the originals that I have left for some reason.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment