Monday, April 29, 2024

Goblin Reinforcements / Bloodbite Goblins (2)



 I've decided to do some Paint Club stuff, so while I work on a new project I thought I'd play some catch up on existing factions I have going. These two handsome fellows are additions to my Ogres and Goblins warband from years gone by. They are slightly bigger than the originals, but also sculpted by the great Bobby Jackson in the same style. They bring a bit of muscle and chaff to my goblins, giving me nearly enough to run some of the encounters in published RPG modules, but still not quite the numbers needed to make a goblins-only battle group. I have some additional "command" models and I recently acquired a large number of new goblin recruits from the same range, so I  expect I'll be adding more to their number in the near future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment