Sunday, February 11, 2024

Bullywug Mutant / Inshon With Four Arms

 


A model from my collection I have never shared before. I have a handful of  toad-like humanoids I fancy as bullywugs. I actually think the mutant theme works really well with bullywugs, and the lore of different types of tribes with different features plays well in to this idea.

 It is a simple paint scheme with its roots in the early days of my collection. The copper verdigris and golden eyes are my favorite bits, but easy to execute. The result isn't splashy but works to my advantage as it is pretty easy to fill the ranks.  I ultimately hope to have enough to run Dwellers of the Forbidden City, and the lesser known but excellent 4th ed adventure Reavers of Harkenwold. 

Why two very similar views? I dunno <shrug>, it felt right.

No comments:

Post a Comment