Monday, December 11, 2023

Fortune Hunters Recon Trooper / Steampunk Scout Diver

 



I have a large collection of painted DeepWars miniatures that have never surfaced. This steampunk diver is a scout for the fortune hunters, a faction that is well represented in my collection. This model supports the mech and scientist I posted last year, and shares their same industrial paint pallet. I occasionally go overboard with undersea themed minis and I am feeling that current now. While workbench is flooded with undersea critters I may as well post some too! Over the next few weeks I'll look to catch up on my undersea life. 

For this faction I always enjoy juxtaposing the gritty industrial feel of the dive-suits with vibrant sea life on the base. 

Not much commentary in the tank today, so I'll finish with another, nearly identical photo - Bonus!




No comments:

Post a Comment