Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Banshee

 

Harumph.

I said it. This may be my least favorite piece in my collection at the moment. I finished it as a speedpaint in 2020 with the idea that I would make it as monochromatic as possible. It made the queue for a few reasons: it was a good subject for a (nearly) monochromatic study, it was convenient to just grab a Bones model, and I desperately needed a banshee for LMoP. That it wasn't a great cast was an upside - no pressure. In particular, the hands weren't my favorite  and it suffered from the missing nose syndrome that many of the earlier Bones models had. I went with it and gave her a rotted-off skull-face nose, which actually ups the creepiness a bit. 

Anyhow, she does the job and even though I am now flush with ghost lady STLs I doubt I'll replace her any time soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment